To Kent and Medway representative
What's happening in your area?
Please do all you can to make sure that the 'Sustainability and Transformation Plan' in your area protects all frontline services and is in the best interests of patients.
- Getting hold of a copy of the plan for your area and publishing it on your website so that as many of your constituents see it as possible.
- If the plan for your area isn't published, please write or speak to Jeremy Hunt to ask him to publish the whole plan for your area.
- Pledging to oppose any cuts or changes to local NHS services, and calling for more funding for the NHS.
Wrong area? Click to change.
National signature total
Will you chip in?
Thank you for signing the petition to get the secret NHS plans out in your area. 38 Degrees is funded by donations from thousands of members across the UK. Can you chip in to make sure we keep up the pressure to make Jeremy Hunt's plans public?
That could mean chipping in for:
- Media experts to get the plans into the press
- Huge billboards in your area, making the plans impossible to miss
- Leaflets delivered to every single doorstep
- And other new creative tactics that we think of together!
Other ways of giving
If you'd like to download a paper direct debit form and send it to the office team, click here. PDF, 135.2kb
We're at 38 Degrees, 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE.
Call 020 7846 0093 to donate by phone any day of the week.
Send cheques payable to "38 Degrees", 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE. Include your postcode and email address.
We want to be transparent and accountable about how we spend your donations - for more information please see our Donation Policy.