It won’t cost a penny as we can use Walkers own Freepost address. All you need is a Walkers crisp packet, a pen and envelope
What you'll need
- A Walkers crisp packet (or even a few!)
- An envelope (if you don't have one you'll need a sticky label or paper and some sellotape)
- A pen
How to post your packetWhether you post your packets as they are, or use an envelope, they'll be delivered. But crips packets will have to be manually sorted, so it's better to use an envelope if you have one.
- Pop your crisp packet in an envelope, or if you don't have one, tape up the open end of the crisp packet (Royal Mail won't accept unsealed crisp packets as other letters might end up inside)
- Write the following freepost address on the envelope or label and stick the address on the crisp packet:
Consumer Services Department
- Take a picture to show Walkers what you're doing and why:
- Pop it in the post! You don't need a stamp because you're using a freepost address.
- Click "I'm posting one" and follow the next steps to let Walkers know.